Detectives' wiretapped chats aired at drug trial
MATTHEW DOLAN, SUN REPORTER
Copyright 2006 The Baltimore Sun Company
A federal jury waded through hours of secretly recorded conversations yesterday that prosecutors say implicates two Baltimore police officers charged with organizing and running an illegal drug-dealing operation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Detectives' wiretapped chats aired at drug trial
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help