Milwaukee police and feds bust counterfeit money ring
By John Diedrich
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. — Federal agents have broken up a counterfeit money ring that authorities say took small bills and made them into big ones by bleaching and then reprinting them — passing more than $92,000 of the phony cash, according to a 29-count indictment unsealed Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy