Milwaukee police and feds bust counterfeit money ring
By John Diedrich
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. — Federal agents have broken up a counterfeit money ring that authorities say took small bills and made them into big ones by bleaching and then reprinting them — passing more than $92,000 of the phony cash, according to a 29-count indictment unsealed Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests