Secret Fla. site houses high-tech law unit
By Jim Leusner
The Orlando Sentinel
ORLANDO — Somewhere in a nondescript Orlando building, a group of intelligence analysts are helping to detect terrorist activities in nine area counties.
The Central Florida Intelligence Exchange "fusion center" offers a high-tech, early warning system for terrorism, like this $100 million state-of-the-art communications center (above) in Washington, D.C. (AP Photo/Chris Greenberg)
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Secret Fla. site houses high-tech law unit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police