Group ran 'Seinfeld'-like can caper, officials say
By Joe Swickard
Detroit Free Press
MICHIGAN — A get-rich scheme played for laughs on classic primetime TV was run for real, authorities said today, in announcing the break-up of an alleged racket that cashed in big time on Michigan’s bottle deposit law.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy