Calif. police, DEA seize nearly 7,000 pot plants in 24 hours
By Angela Woodall and Harry Harris
Inside the Bay Area
OAKLAND, Calif. — Raids conducted by Oakland police netted nearly 7,000 marijuana plants and two suspects in little over 24 hours.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman