Calif. police, DEA seize nearly 7,000 pot plants in 24 hours
By Angela Woodall and Harry Harris
Inside the Bay Area
OAKLAND, Calif. — Raids conducted by Oakland police netted nearly 7,000 marijuana plants and two suspects in little over 24 hours.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court