FBI probe of Times Square bomb expands to NJ
Raid was conducted at Pakistani brother's printing company
By Jason Nark
The Philadelphia Daily News
CHERRY HILL, N.J. — The investigation into the failed Times Square car-bomb attempt came to South Jersey yesterday, as the FBI visited two Cherry Hill men who run a Camden printing business.
The FBI said the public wasn't in any danger, but when investigators swooped in early yesterday morning, residents of the Park Place condominiums in Cherry Hill were left with larger concerns than their complaints that the Pakistani family crams too many people into their unit and takes up too many parking spaces.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: FBI probe of Times Square bomb expands to NJ
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform