Marshal shootings reflect violent year for cops
The St. Louis attack came less than a month after a marshal was killed and two wounded in West Virginia
By Donna Leinwand
ST. LOUIS — A St. Louis man with a history of drug dealing and violence shot and killed a U.S. marshal and wounded two other officers Tuesday, the latest in a spate of police shootings nationwide.
The attack came less than a month after one marshal was killed and two wounded in West Virginia.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Marshal shootings reflect violent year for cops
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police