Federal agents raid Md. flea market
Department of Homeland Security said an investigation into counterfeit goods has been going on for 2 1/2 years
Charleston Daily Mail
BALTIMORE — Federal agents raided a flea market in southwest Baltimore after a lengthy investigation into counterfeit sports apparel and other illicit goods.
Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Nicole Navas says agents raided the Patapsco Flea Market Sunday and confiscated counterfeit, pirated and unlicensed merchandise that was being sold there. She says sports apparel, musical recordings and cosmetics were among the items confiscated.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Federal agents raid Md. flea market
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend