Ex-fed busted as police impersonator
Four are also suspected of pulling off about 10 other heists
Larry Celona and Bruce Golding
The New York Post
NEW YORK — A former DEA agent was among four people busted yesterday for allegedly impersonating law-enforcement officers to pull off home-invasion robberies, The Post has learned.
Marco Perez, 45, allegedly switched sides after he was fired by the feds following a dust-up with two cops over a 1997 traffic ticket.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-fed busted as police impersonator
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help