NY bomb arrest 'not just good luck'
Early yesterday a self-professed al Qaeda associate from Bangladesh tried to explode what he thought was a 1,000-pound bomb at the Federal Reserve Bank
The New York Post
MANHATTAN — The FBI and the NYPD have once again teamed up to protect the city from terror - without so much as a by-your-leave from the Associated Press.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NY bomb arrest 'not just good luck'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman