Shopkeeper killer tells police he's CIA agent
Man suspect of three NY murders of shopkeepers claims he was ordered to by Palestinian CIA
By Josh Saul
The New York Post
BROOKLYN — The deranged Staten Island man accused of gunning down three Brooklyn shopkeepers execution-style bizarrely told cops he was a CIA operative ordered to kill Jews by Arab men who paid him for his role in the murders, explosive court documents revealed yesterday.
After his arrest, Salvatore Perrone, 64, told investigators he was working for the "Palestinian section of the CIA" and that he watched while two different Middle Eastern men he met at the Knights of Columbus shot and killed his first two victims.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Shopkeeper killer tells police he's CIA agent
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds