FBI adds fugitive to 10 Most Wanted list
On the 63rd anniversary of the creation of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, the bureau is adding a wanted killer
WASHINGTON — On the 63rd anniversary of the creation of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, the bureau is adding a fugitive gang member wanted for the murder of a 69-year-old man who was beaten, stabbed and his body dumped in the mountains of Jefferson County, Colo.
Investigators say Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias is affiliated with La Mara Salvatrucha, a transnational gang. The victim in the killing, Richard Limon, was slain on Aug. 17, 2011.
The vacancy on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list was created when Joe Luis Saenz, a murder suspect, was captured in November in Guadalajara, Mexico, after evading authorities for 14 years.
Copyright 2013 Associated Press
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy