300 feds, police arrest 25 gang members in NJ sweep
A violent heroin-trafficking ring known as 'Dirty Blok' was raided; 3 fugitives remain at large
By Joseph A. Gambardello
The Philadelphia Inquirer
ATLANTIC CITY — More than 300 law enforcement officers rounded up 25 alleged members of an Atlantic City street gang Tuesday in a series of raids authorities said were aimed at smashing a violent heroin-trafficking ring in the resort.
Three fugitives remained at large, and six other suspects already were in custody before the predawn operation, officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house