FULL LIST OF Ferrari RESULTS
Dubai Auto Show '13 shows off best police cars–
When the 2013 Dubai Motor Show opened its doors last week, the Dubai Police showed off their latest goodies in a static display to wow the crowds. You have the FF, Ferrari's first all-wheel drive supercar, a 2013 Nissan GT-R, 2013 Audi R8 facelift, a Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG and the BMW M6 Coupe.
The 1962 Ferrari 250 GTE police car is beyond wonderful–
In 1962, crime in Rome was remarkably under control thanks to the valiant efforts of the local police. To reward the success of the force, the president of the Italian Republic himself asked Enzo Ferrari to assign two very special Ferraris to police duty. One of the Ferraris is almost immediately destroyed. One survives to this day.
Ferrari replicas seized by Spanish police–
Ferrari replicas were seized and later destroyed by Spanish police.
PoliceOne top 5
- Wife of slain Del. trooper says he was proud of his work
- Police get apology from restaurant after employees sang 'F--- The Police' as they ate
- Berkeley praises police for keeping peace at Coulter rallies
- Video: The 7 types of suspects in your cruiser
- 5 programs actively reducing recidivism rates