Firearms Disarming and Retention (POSA)
Firearm disarming is a vital skill set that has saved the lives of countless officers. The number of officers shot with their own weapon is a testimony for the need for training in weapon retention. This program, with Ralph Mroz, leads viewers through a discussion of various techniques as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police