Firearms Disarming and Retention (POSA)
Firearm disarming is a vital skill set that has saved the lives of countless officers. The number of officers shot with their own weapon is a testimony for the need for training in weapon retention. This program, with Ralph Mroz, leads viewers through a discussion of various techniques as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic