Tenn. man threatens to kill deputies with gun in leg cast
A man being booked into the Rutherford County Jail allegedly threatened jail staff with a gun concealed in a cast on his right foot
By PoliceOne Staff
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Tenn. — A man being booked into the Rutherford County Jail allegedly threatened jail staff with a gun concealed in a cast on his right foot.
According to WGNS Radio, Kawone Marquise Henderson was arrested on public intoxication charges and brought to the county jail for processing. He then became combative with staff, allegedly making an "obscene threat suggesting he would kill the four deputies he had contact with."
Henderson was transported to a local hospital for X-rays, which showed that there was no such weapon in the cast. He was then transported back to the jail, where he spent the night in a cell.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court