Nightstick TAC-500 Series Polymer & Metal Multi-Function Rechargeable Tactical Flashlights
The Nightstick TAC-500 Series is a set of rechargeable polymer or metal multi-function LED tactical flashlights that have 3 microprocessor-controlled brightness modes as well as a strobe function. Four models are included in the series...the TAC-500 (B, T & Y) and the TAC-550B. With a CREE® LED rated at 200 lumens, combined with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, the TAC-500 Series' beam has an effective range of 210 meters (over 688 feet). A waterproof design in combination with an impact and chemical resistant glass-filled nylon polymer housing (500s) or an aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing (550), make the TAC-500 Series one of the toughest set of tactical lights around. The large tail-cap switch provides momentary or constant-on plus a user selectable set of 3 brightness settings and disorienting strobe. Running on a rechargeable/replaceable Lithium-ion battery, the TAC-500 Series lights are rated at 3 hours of run-time. An included CR-123 battery carrier (batteries not included) serves as a backup power supply if the rechargeable battery were to ever run down.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'