Nightstick MT-100 Series Metal Non-Rechargeable LED Mini-Tactical Flashlight
The Nightstick MT-100 series non-rechargeable metal flashlights each use a CREE® LED in combination with a deep parabolic reflector creating a tight, long throw beam for distance illumination.
With a water resistant design, each light is constructed from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum with a Type 2 hard anodized finish. The tail switch on each light provides momentary or constant-on functionality. The MT-100, 110 and 120 each come with a removable pocket clip, while the MT-130, with its goose-neck design, comes with a removable clip-on magnet...perfect for a multitude of hands-free uses. The MT-110, 120 and 130 also include a removable wrist lanyard.
The MT-100 is powered by two AAA batteries. The MT-110 uses a single AA battery
The MT-120 and MT-130 use two AA batteries. In all cases, the batteries are included.
More information can be found at www.mynightstick.com.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend