FULL LIST OF Foot Topics
Betsy Brantner Smith discusses indicators that a subject may “run” and considerations for officers if they find themselves in a foot pursuit situation.
Will to Win: Jared Reston–
In this remarkable story of survival, Jared Reston of the Jacksonville Sheriff's Department describes how a foot pursuit turned into a life or death struggle. Watch as Dave Smith interviews Reston about a harrowing, deadly encounter that exemplifies the importance of "staying in the fight."
PoliceOne top 5
- Police arrest 217 in D.C. as protests turn violent
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Dear President Trump: This is what American cops want
- Assault a cop? Conn. lawmakers want stiffer penalties
- 1 dead, multiple injured in Texas shopping mall shooting