FULL LIST OF Force RESULTS
Video: Wis. police accused of excessive force during arrest–
A Green Bay lawyer has posted a dash cam video on Facebook that he says shows Green Bay police “kicking one subject to the ground and then repeatedly punching another after they have him pinned to the ground.”
Ga. cop's forceful arrest of elderly woman justified–
Kevin Jones acted reasonably when he dropped a 70-year-old woman to the paving as she resisted arrest, chief says.
5 SF cops injured after minor citation turns into brawl–
The brawl started when a man being cited for riding his bike on the sidewalk tried to flee then bit a cop.
Man TASERed 40 seconds prompts investigation–
The suspect crashed his vehicle, fled, and threatened witnesses if they notified police.
Fla. cop shatters car window at traffic stop–
A University of Central Florida police officer broke a student’s car window when she allegedly began to roll it up on his hands at a traffic stop.
Rural agencies train to use pepper guns–
The JPX Pepper Gun is appearing on more and more police utility belts as another method of "less-lethal force"
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house