L.A. law enforcement trying to paint taggers into a corner
P-1 Editor's Note -- Rusty Keeble, President of the Florida Gang Investigators Association says that, in dealing with gang graffiti, officers need to remember the
By Amanda Covarrubias
Los Angeles Times
Responding to a surge in graffiti, L.A. County prosecutors, Caltrans and the CHP are teaming up to target what officials say has become the prime canvas for taggers: freeways.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Actor Tom Hanks is on the beat, flagging car for police
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert