La. law enforcement prepares for influx of gang activity
Copyright 2006 Capital City Press
All Rights Reserved
And while U.S. Attorney David Dugas said he hasn't seen signs that gangs are trying to organize, law enforcement officials are training this week in Baton Rouge and Shreveport to better prepare themselves to deal with gangs.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper