Judge cracks down on violent Calif. gang
The San Francisco Chronicle
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. — Thirty alleged Norteño gang members can't associate with each other in public, loiter outside after 10 p.m. or wear the group's trademark red within a wide swath of San Francisco's Mission District under a preliminary civil injunction granted by a judge.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Judge cracks down on violent Calif. gang
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman