Urban Chicago gang crackdowns head to the suburbs
By Steve Patterson
The Chicago Sun-Times
Have some gang investigation tips? Visit the P1 Gang forum
So Dart is ready to put Cline to work in the suburbs.
This week, the Cook County Board will be asked to approve a $96,678 contract with KTD Group, an Orland Park-based consulting firm that now employs Cline.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house