N.Y. sergeant an expert in 'gangology'
By Paul Grondahl
The Times Union
ALBANY COUNTY, N.Y. — Sgt. Christopher Frambach has earned the equivalent of a doctorate in gangology.
As supervisor of the gang intelligence unit at Albany County jail, he maintains detailed files on more than 800 gang members he's tracked at the correctional facility over the past few years.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. sergeant an expert in 'gangology'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman