N.Y. task force takes aim at Latin Kings
By Dan Herbeck
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two years ago, one of the nation's biggest and most well-organized street gangs decided to expand operations in Buffalo, seeking to make the city's West Side its turf for drug-dealing.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. task force takes aim at Latin Kings
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy