Calif. cops look for leads in booby trap attacks
Hemet police arrest 16 while investigating attacks on city police
HEMET, Calif. — Hemet police and FBI agents served a series of search warrants throughout Riverside County this morning searching for leads on the attacks on Hemet police.
Police arrested and or detained 16 people this morning on suspicion of unspecified crimes. Police said no one arrested has been directly charged with any of the attacks that threatened officers or destroyed police and city property.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. cops look for leads in booby trap attacks
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests