N.H. officers need help getting past shooting
By Jeff Jesseman
The Concord Monitor
FRANCONIA, N.H. — In light of the recent tragedy in Franconia that left two local men dead and the release of recent video of that incident, one has to question whether the first responders on the scene have had the emotional and mental support required.
This raises the question: "Who is helping the Franconia police and other local police departments through this tragedy?" ... Read the rest of the article
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman