Wyo. officers learn how to deal with trauma
By Baylie Davis
The Wyoming Tribune-Eagle
CHEYENNE — Thirteen years ago, federal officer Paul Broxterman was killed in the bombing of Oklahoma City's Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.
Broxterman's friend and partner, Douglas C. Reitenga III, currently an agent with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, said he feels like he still hasn't properly dealt with the death.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wyo. officers learn how to deal with trauma
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help