Wyo. officers learn how to deal with trauma
By Baylie Davis
The Wyoming Tribune-Eagle
CHEYENNE — Thirteen years ago, federal officer Paul Broxterman was killed in the bombing of Oklahoma City's Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.
Broxterman's friend and partner, Douglas C. Reitenga III, currently an agent with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, said he feels like he still hasn't properly dealt with the death.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wyo. officers learn how to deal with trauma
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police