11 N.C. airport police fail fitness test
By Bruce Siceloff
The News & Observer
RALEIGH-DURHAM — Get fit or you might get fired.
That's what Raleigh-Durham International Airport administrators are telling 11 airport police officers who have fallen short of new RDU standards for sit-ups, pushups and fleetness of foot.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 11 N.C. airport police fail fitness test
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house