Minn. dept. lose a combined 545 lbs
By Mark Stodghill
The Duluth News-Tribune, Minn.
DULUTH, Minn. — Duluth's Thin Blue Line has gotten a lot thinner.
Forty officers and support staff assigned to the Duluth Police Department challenged themselves to lose weight and get healthier.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. dept. lose a combined 545 lbs
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help