Minn. dept. lose a combined 545 lbs
By Mark Stodghill
The Duluth News-Tribune, Minn.
DULUTH, Minn. — Duluth's Thin Blue Line has gotten a lot thinner.
Forty officers and support staff assigned to the Duluth Police Department challenged themselves to lose weight and get healthier.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Minn. dept. lose a combined 545 lbs
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy