Wounded Neb. officer out of hospital
By Michael O'Connor
The Omaha World-Herald
OMAHA, Neb. — Omaha Police Officer Paul Latschar has been released from Creighton University Medical Center, less than two weeks after being shot and critically wounded after a late-night traffic stop.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wounded Neb. officer out of hospital
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform