Injured Indy officer is back on the job
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — An Indianapolis police officer who was shot and critically wounded last year has returned to work.
Jason Fishburn was shot in the head July 10 during a pursuit of a suspect by Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officers. Fishburn gradually recovered and has returned to work four hours a day, four days a week at the Police Department's training academy.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Injured Indy officer is back on the job
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court