Tenn. officer on life support after shooting
By Nicole Young and Janell Ross
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Two men from Louisville have been arrested in connection with the shooting of a police officer in Nashville Thursday afternoon.
Sgt. Mark Chesnut, 44, was shot multiple times after stopping a dark blue Dodge Magnum on Interstate 40. Chestnut is listed in critical condition after undergoing surgery Thursday. He is expected to have more surgery Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. officer on life support after shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help