Tenn. officer on life support after shooting
By Nicole Young and Janell Ross
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Two men from Louisville have been arrested in connection with the shooting of a police officer in Nashville Thursday afternoon.
Sgt. Mark Chesnut, 44, was shot multiple times after stopping a dark blue Dodge Magnum on Interstate 40. Chestnut is listed in critical condition after undergoing surgery Thursday. He is expected to have more surgery Friday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. officer on life support after shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic