Five bullets can't stop Va. officer from doing his job
By Kristin Davis
CHESAPEAKE, Va. — The rookie police officer who was shot 25 days ago in a rush-hour pursuit says he's getting better and is eager to return to work.
"It will take more than this to scare me away," Sean Fleming said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform