Five bullets can't stop Va. officer from doing his job
By Kristin Davis
CHESAPEAKE, Va. — The rookie police officer who was shot 25 days ago in a rush-hour pursuit says he's getting better and is eager to return to work.
"It will take more than this to scare me away," Sean Fleming said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house