Five bullets can't stop Va. officer from doing his job
By Kristin Davis
CHESAPEAKE, Va. — The rookie police officer who was shot 25 days ago in a rush-hour pursuit says he's getting better and is eager to return to work.
"It will take more than this to scare me away," Sean Fleming said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help