Attacked off-duty Mo. officer suffers brain injury
By Christine Vendel
Kansas City Star
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Kansas City police officer remained in intensive care Monday after being attacked by a man he was trying to arrest at the Power & Light District late Sunday.
The suspect’s father allegedly joined the 11:45 p.m. fight near the stage in the courtyard.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Off Duty
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house