Critically injured N.C. officer 'not out of the woods'
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem Police Chief Scott Cunningham said today that Officer Daniel Clark, one of two officers wounded Wednesday morning as they pursued a suspect along Salem Creek, may be released from the hospital today.
The other, Sgt. Mickey Hutchens, is in critical condition. Hutchens was shot in the face.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms