Critically injured N.C. officer 'not out of the woods'
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Winston-Salem Police Chief Scott Cunningham said today that Officer Daniel Clark, one of two officers wounded Wednesday morning as they pursued a suspect along Salem Creek, may be released from the hospital today.
The other, Sgt. Mickey Hutchens, is in critical condition. Hutchens was shot in the face.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman