Fla. police recruit dies during agility test
HOLLY HILL, Fla. — Holly Hill Police recruit who died Saturday during a physical-agility test for the department was a former college football player who was given a medical clearance by a physician to participate in the test, department officials said today.
Robert Tramaine Williams, 24, collapsed at the start-finish line after completing a course administered by the Holly Hill Police Department in just over four minutes.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. police recruit dies during agility test
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms