NYPD cop shot in head: Giants' win was good medicine
Officer Kevin Brennan, 29, recovered as suspect Luis "Baby" Ortiz skipped his own indictment hearing
By Larry Celona, Rich Calder and Chuck Bennett
The New York Post
NEW YORK — The best medicine for miracle cop Kevin Brennan was the Giants' victory.
Recovering in Bellevue Hospital after a thug shot him in the head, Brennan yesterday basked in Big Blue's Super Bowl glory.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help