UK cops who fail fitness tests face pay cuts
Those who fail the test three times should be subject to disciplinary procedures and a pay cut
By Wesley Johnson
Press Association Mediapoint
LONDON — All police officers should be made to take an annual fitness test, with a pay cut for those who repeatedly fail, a review said today.
Tom Winsor, who has carried out the widest-ranging review of police pay and conditions in more than 30 years, said those who fail the test three times should be subject to disciplinary procedures and a pay cut.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: UK cops who fail fitness tests face pay cuts
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman