Helmet tips for bike cops
1. Wear one: the reason is obvious.
2. Remember that your helmet adds inches to the top of your head. If you find yourself in a tactical situation that may require you to take a quick, stealth peek around a wall, take your helmet off to decrease your chances of being spotted.
3. When making contact with a subject, undo the chin strap to prevent him from grabbing it during an assault.
- Police Training
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman