Four exercises that can enhance night vision
Protecting your night vision
Good night vision plays a crucial role in officer safety. One of the best ways to enhance it is to improve the circulation in your eyes. Here are four easy exercises, suggested by a Professor of Optometry at Indiana State University, that you can perform several times a day to help:
1. Blink as many times as possible for a couple of seconds.
2. Look as far right, left, up and down as possible. Then rotate your eyes in a circle clockwise, then counterclockwise.
3. Squeeze your eyes closed and hold for a few seconds. Repeat several times.
4. Once a day for about 15 minutes, close your eyes and put a heating pad or warm towel over your eyes.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman