How the death of a child during a call affects cops
Doug Wyllie speaks with Dr. Anne Bisek about the different ways the death of a child during a call can affect cops and what officers can do to move forward.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman