FULL LIST OF Heart Attack RESULTS
Dash-cam Shows Cops Using Philips Defib Machine–
An 80-year-old West Linn man has Clackamas County Sheriff's deputies to thank for saving his life after he crashed his car while having a possible heart attack. Clackamas County dashcam video shows Deputy John Wildhaber doing chest compressions while Deputy Josh Eagle got the defibrillator going.
Dash-cam Shows Officers Saving Life with Philips AED–
Video captures the moment an officer saved a life with a Philips AED.
Dr. David Bellamy: Self Treating Heart Attacks–
You are alone and think you are having a heart attack? What every law enforcement officer needs to know to be prepared, just in case. Related Links: Combat Verbalization Defending yourself from being choked Visit the PoliceOne Training Section Relevant PoliceOne Links: Visit the Police Community Topic section Law Enforcement News PoliceGrantsHelp.com
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman