Dash-cam Shows Cops Using Philips Defib Machine
An 80-year-old West Linn man has Clackamas County Sheriff's deputies to thank for saving his life after he crashed his car while having a possible heart attack. Clackamas County dashcam video shows Deputy John Wildhaber doing chest compressions while Deputy Josh Eagle got the defibrillator going.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman