FULL LIST OF Incident Videos
Critical Incident Response–
From terrorist attacks to natural disasters it is incumbent upon local law enforcers to be prepared for a critical incident at any time. In this segment, Barb Harris outlines a response plan for emergencies.
Dick Fairburn: Empowering Dispatchers in a Critical Incident–
Dick Fairburn says it’s important for dispatchers to know what information officers need in order to get the job done on the street. Commanders need to set some parameters for the dispatchers. Fairburn goes on to explain how dispatchers can obtain essential information and then relay it to officers.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help