Member Verification & Site Security
We take the verification and security of our members' accounts as well as the security of our site's content very seriously at PoliceOne. We ensure that PoliceOne is a secure, trusted and reliable environment in several ways, including:
- PoliceOne verifies the law enforcement status of every member officer with that officer's department.
- Any articles or other content deemed "Law Enforcement Only" are secured and accessible by verified members only.
- PoliceOne Academy is only available to sworn and verified officers.
Security is very important to us and the PoliceOne site is secured through network security, security standards compliance and best-practice backup and disaster recovery strategies.
- Authentication and robust access controls ensure that all members’ information is secured against unauthorized access.
- No submitted information is transmitted across unsecured communication channels.
- All accesses to processed customer data use secure protocols such as HTTPS.
- Our hosting is compliant with SAS70 Type II, PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FISMA and complies with the PCI Data Security Standard.