FULL LIST OF Injured Topics
Injured on duty: The battle for benefits and the award that’s helping–
Too many officers are fighting the battle to classify their injuries as injured on duty (IOD), and a national dialogue needs to be started on this topic to establish universal guidelines and criteria
Colo. trooper seriously injured by driver while investigating accident–
Trooper Adeline Roybal was struck by a van whose driver failed to heed to emergency lights.
Pursuit of drunk driver ends in disastrous crash–
Milwaukee police arrested a man Tuesday for driving drunk and eluding police at speeds of up to 109 mph.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help