Full list of Intelligence results
Beyond rolling stolens: 4 ways to develop investigative leads using LPR data–
License plate reader data can reveal patterns that provide actionable intelligence for investigators
Who's behind the door? How FirstTwo is helping cops gather intel before approaching a home–
Before an officer approaches a residence, he or she can know the names, ages, backgrounds and proclivities of everyone in the household
Q&A: Salt Lake City Deputy Chief Tim Doubt on why CompStat helps his cops solve crimes faster–
The SLCPD used core components of CompStat to succeed, such as timely and accurate information, rapid deployment of resources, effective tactics and relentless follow-up
How LE agencies use intelligence-led policing to help cops catch criminals and prevent attacks–
Gaps in information sharing led the DOJ to push for agencies to adopt intelligence-led policing. Here are a few examples of agencies that have deployed the strategy.
5 ways to dodge the common pitfalls of intelligence sharing–
Sharing information across multiple agencies can be aided by intelligence-led policing strategies. Just don’t get tripped up by these common mistakes.
Cellphone forensics play key role in gathering intelligence–
Cellphone forensics can help agencies examine contraband cellphones to find potential evidence
Crowd Control – Intelligence–
Mike Janin talks about the importance of, and methods for, intelligence gathering related to crowd control incidents.
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies(67)
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released(65)
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case(40)
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend(31)
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert(29)